Terra Genesis International is proud to sponsor the 2012 Carbon Farming Course, held at the Pfeiffer Center in Chestnut Ridge, NY.
Top farmers and researchers from around the world are gathering at this unique event to train farmers, policy-makers, investors, and land-owners in the best practices of carbon farming. Each workshop in the 2012 Carbon Farming Course focuses on an essential component of profitable regenerative agriculture:
- Holistic Management: Decision-making for profit and purpose.
- Keyline Farming: Water planning and rapid soil development.
- Perennial Agriculture: Mimic ecosystems for resilience and risk-management.
- Tree Crops & Agroforestry: Perennial systems to multiply your yields.
- Living Soils: Activate soil biology for fertility and input-reduction.
- Local Food Systems: The Polyface Farm strategy for economic abundance.